What Is Face Thread?
Face thread are the special threads that are used during the thread face lift. The face thread inserted into the face into the current plane, holds in place the repositioned facial tissue and skin after the thread facelift procedure.
What Is Thread Facelift?
A thread face lift is a substitute for the traditional face lift. It is a very convenient and safe treatment process. The thread face lift is designed in such a way that it is less invasive; trims down sagging around the jaw line, neck and cheek within a very less time span. A thread face lift is less risky when compared to the traditional face lift.
What Is Contour Thread Lift?
The contour thread lift is done with the aid of clear threads that diminish any traces and signs of the surgery. The threads used are unique and non-absorbable and are made up of clean polypropylene or Polydioxanone (PDO). These threads are guided along the contour lines that were initially traced during the thread face lift surgery and improve the precision. These threads have needles attached and hence no incision is needed; through which the barb covered thread is inserted. It further tightens and lifts up the skin that is sagging and gives a rejuvenated and young looking skin.
Face Threads – Face threads can be inserted without surgery and cause a non-surgical face lift. Threads can be of multiple types: Cogged threads, monofilament threads, tornado threads, etc. These threads are made of PDO material and they lift the facial skin mechanically. In addition, they also cause collagen formation, which further boosts the face lifting effect.
Why Should You Choose Thread Face Lift Over The Traditional Face Lift Process?
Often people opt for thread face lift than the traditional face lift, due to various reasons. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Thread face lift produces quicker result after the surgery, sometimes immediately after the
- Thread face lift surgery involves less risk when compared to the traditional face lift
- The process of thread face lift surgery process is less inconvenient than the process of traditional face lift surgery
- It is a non-surgical procedure, performed in the doctor’s clinic
The Process Of Thread Face Lift
The thread face lift procedure can be performed without anaesthesia and can be completed within half an hour. In this surgery, on the affected area, the cosmetic surgeon makes tiny pricks with a needle and through these incisions the doctor inserts tiny threads into the skin. The threads that are attached to the skin are then pulled back by the cosmetic surgeon, to lift and then smoothen the face. After pulling back the thread, immediately the skin of the treated area will be slightly raised while eliminating the sagging skin and giving the patient a new, rejuvenated and flawless skin. Since the patient is fully awake during the process of the thread face lift surgery, they can visualise the appearance of the thread line at the same time as the surgeon works. At the end of the surgery, the thread will be hidden in the skin and the scars or the sign of the thread face lift surgery will be invisible to the naked eyes.
Areas That Can Be Rejuvenated With The Aid Of Thread Face Lift
Thread lift can make your skin look new, flawless and rejuvenated. The area that can be treated with the thread lift are:
- Brows – Brows line lifting
- Cheeks – Cheeks fat contouring and repositioning
- Nasal flare – Correction of widely flared nostrils and can also improve the shape of the nose.
- Nasolabial folds – To reduce the nasolabial folds, it lifts and constricts the cheek contour.
- Lips – Improves contour and shape of the lips.
- Jowl – Lifts and improves the area of the lower jaw. Constricts the contour and shape of the jowl
- Neckline – Diminishes the effects of the turkey neck and brings the youthful contour back to the neck line.
Benefits Of The Thread Lift
The benefits of the thread lift can be summed up as:
- Restore and rejuvenate youthful contours to the areas of the neck, jowl, cheeks and brows
- Gives youthful tones to the areas that are prone to volume loss and sagging because of aging, bad muscle tone and crash weight loss.
- A very effective option for men and women in the age group of 30- 60 years.
- Results can last up to 18 months or can be extended up to 5 years.
For the successful thread face lift surgery with minimum risk and at reasonable costs, meet Dr. Debraj Shome today
Dr. Debraj Shome is the founder of The Esthetic Clinics. He is one of the best plastic surgeons in India. At present, Dr. Debraj Shome is working as a consultant with many leading hospitals in Mumbai such as Apollo Spectra Hospital, Nanavati Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital and Saifee Hospital. Dr. Debraj Shome was also awarded with many titles including, ‘Best Oculopastic Surgeon in India’, ‘Top 10 Cosmetic Surgeon in India’, and ‘Best Plastic Surgeon In Mumbai.’
Dr. Debraj Shome has written more than 40 research papers for international journals and also been faculty at numerous global conferences. He believes that reconstructive, cosmetic and plastic surgery will lead one to live a more fulfilled and confident life.