What Is Non Surgical Face Rejuvenation Surgery?
Our face is beautiful, but with age, it slowly loses its charm due to winkles, dark circles, fine lines and age spots. Often to escape these horrors, people go for surgery to restore their youthful look.
To bring back their youthful glow, people often opt for surgery. But, the advancement in the medical field has brought many options that do not require any surgery for the facial rejuvenation both for men and women. The non surgical facial rejuvenation involves lowered chances of risk and a long time for recovery.
Advantages Of Non Surgical Face Rejuvenation Surgery
- You get back your youthful beauty, without having to go under the knife and the needle.
- During the non surgical face rejuvenation session, you will be pampered.
- Non surgical face rejuvenation process is customizable.
- Non surgical face rejuvenation process is safe.
- Non surgical face rejuvenation process does not require high commitment.
- There are many laser options that will efficiently diminish the fine lines, redness and pigmentation.
- You can easily look for and chose any method that you feel will be best for you.
- The treatment options in the non surgical face rejuvenation processes are designed in such a way that they will meet all your requirements.
- There are various filler treatments available that will reduce even deeper wrinkles.
- The non surgical face rejuvenation treatment does not require a long recovery period unlike face lift and surgery.
- The non surgical face rejuvenation treatment is completed within a few minutes and the results can be seen in just a few days.
- The results of the non surgical face rejuvenation process lasts for 12-24 months after which you have to go back to your doctor for the upkeep.
What Kind Of Non Surgical Face Rejuvenation Treatment Options Are Available?
Various kinds of Non surgical face rejuvenation treatment options are available, that will successful restore your flawless beauty, without you having to undergo a surgery and wait for a long time to recover so that you can flaunt your beauty among your friends and make them jealous.
- BOTOX – BOTOX is a very famous and common treatment option for non surgical face rejuvenation. It can effectively diminish creases, crow’s feet and fine lines on your face and bring back your youthful beauty. The BOTOX is most commonly used to treat the wrinkles on forehead. BOTOX is injected in to the muscles of the effected are with the help of a needle and takes a few days’ times to display its result on your face. It is the best option if you want to get rid of your wrinkles and smile lines.
- Chemical and Laser Peels – This treatment option of non surgical face rejuvenation peels or remove the top most layer of your skin to reveal the hidden, smooth, flawless, and youthful skin. They can diminish mild scarring, wrinkles, age spots, freckles and sun spots.
During the chemical peel, on the affected area of skin, a portion of chemical is applied. This chemical aids in smoothly removing the upper part of the skin, to reveal your beautiful and flawless skin below it that was hidden and is not damaged.
During the laser peel, the heat emitted from the laser, aids in removing the upper layer of the skin to permit the under layer of skin rejuvenate. Often the patient has complained that during the laser peel treatment option of non surgical face rejuvenation process, they have experienced a feeling of Sunburn and also a very warm sensation during and after the long hours that followed the treatment.
If you want to rejuvenate your skin of chest, neck, arms, legs or hands, then the non surgical face rejuvenation treatment option of chemical and laser peel is best for you.
- Fillers – This treatment option of non surgical face rejuvenation, usually is opted for the volume restoration or replacement. Fillers are used to fill the space that lies under the wrinkles and smooth it out with the skin that is surrounding it. Juvederm is a famous filler, which when injected into the vacant space under the wrinkle, displays results within a few minutes and smoothens outs the facial lines and gives them a natural look. Fillers may be also used for the restoration of the volume of several areas of the face that has lost their volume with age.
Often patients for initial years, opt for fillers and injectables as a regular anti-aging treatment option and then after some years move towards the surgical options.
- Face Threads – Face threads can be inserted without surgery and cause a non-surgical face lift. Threads can be of multiple types: Cogged threads, monofilament threads, tornado threads, etc. These threads are made of PDO material and they lift the facial skin mechanically. In addition, they also cause collagen formation, which further boosts the face lifting effect.
A Doctor That Will Provide You With The Best Non Surgical Face Rejuvenation Treatment Option
Dr. Debraj Shome is one of the leading facial plastic surgeons in India, as on date. He is the founder of The Esthetic Clinics and also works as a consultant with the top hospitals in Mumbai. Even though a plastic surgeon, when looking for non surgical options for facial rejuvenation, a consultation with Dr. Shome is a good idea.